The Benefits of Joining the Chamber
According to a recent study released by the University of Tennessee, Tennessee has the third fastest growing Hispanic population in the country and represents one of the fastest growing consumer markets in the United States. Hispanics have the greatest purchasing power of any US ethnic group and taken together will soon represent the world's ninth largest economy. Latinos represent 4.6 percent of Tennessee’s population, according to the 2010 Census, up from 2.2 percent in 2000.
HCCET has a great opportunity to support and promote Hispanic businesses and to help forge strategic relationships between Hispanic and mainstream businesses and government agencies seeking minority vendors, subcontractors and employees.
Become a member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of East Tennessee and help make a difference. In addition to enhancing the economic climate of our region, you and your company will benefit from our marketing and business development opportunities. Your membership provides:
- access to technical assistance and referrals
- free listing in our membership directory
- free participation in our networking events
- free participation in our job fairs
- discounted rates to educational seminars, online job postings
- advertising opportunities in HCCET’s monthly newsletter
- member discounts in specialty purchasing programs
Contact us about membership today by calling 865-659-4652 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online member enrollment is also available at the home page of our website.